Search and book VIP airport lounges around the world
Eligible Cardmembers can enjoy access to more than 1,300 airport lounges across 140 countries counting.*
Enter the first digits of your American Express® Card to verify eligibility
We’re sorry, your American Express® Card is not eligible for this benefit.
The Centurion® Lounge
Consumer, Commercial and Corporate Centurion Card Members Centurion Members have unlimited complimentary access to all locations of The Centurion Lounge. Gold Card and Green Card Additional Cards on your Centurion account are not eligible for complimentary access. Card Members may bring immediate family (spouse or domestic partner and their children under 18) OR up to two (2) companions into The Centurion Lounge. Guest access policies may vary internationally by location and are subject to change. To access The Centurion Lounge, the Centurion Member traveling through an airport must present The Centurion Lounge agent with the following upon each visit: his or her valid Card and a government-issued I.D Failure to present this documentation may result in access being denied. Card Members will not be compensated for changes in locations, rates or policies. A Card Member must be at least 18 years of age to enter without a parent or legal guardian. For locations with a self-service bar, the Card Member must be of legal drinking age in the location’s jurisdiction to enter without a parent or legal guardian. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcoholic beverages. Please drink responsibly. American Express reserves the right to remove any person from the Lounge for inappropriate behavior or failure to adhere to rules, including, but not limited to, conduct that is disruptive, abusive or violent. Access is subject to space availability. Hours may vary by location and are subject to change. Amenities vary among The Centurion Lounge locations and are subject to change. In addition to the complimentary services and amenities in the Lounge, certain services, products or amenities may be offered for sale. You are responsible for any purchases and/or servicing charges you authorize our Member Services Professionals to perform on your behalf. Some American Express Cards are not eligible for all services provided by Member Services Desk. American Express will not be liable for any articles lost or stolen or damages suffered by the purchaser or visitor inside The Centurion Lounge. Use of The Centurion Lounge is subject to all rules and conditions set by American Express. American Express reserves the right to revise the rules at any time without notice.
Delta Sky Club
The Platinum Card Member must present his or her valid American Express Card, government-issued I.D., and same-day corresponding airline ticket to club ambassador. Additional Gold Cards and Additional Green Cards on your Platinum Card account are not eligible for complimentary access. Access to Delta Sky Club partner lounges is not permitted. Individuals must be at least 18 years of age to access Delta Sky Club, and 21 years of age to access locations with a self-service bar, unless accompanied by a responsible, supervising adult who has access to the lounge. Card Members must adhere to all House Rules of participating clubs. Participating airport clubs and locations subject to change without notice. Additional guest access and fees subject to terms and conditions of participating airport clubs. For the most current Delta Sky Club access and pricing policy, please visit Delta.com/skyclub. All Delta Sky Club rules apply to Delta Sky Club membership and use. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/skyclub. Priority Pass Select Priority Pass terms and eligibility varies by Issuer and market. Please reach out to your Issuer for more information.
Red by Dufry
• *An “eligible American Express® Card” means a Black American Express® Card, a Platinum American Express Card®, The American Express® Platinum Credit Card, The Platinum Card® or The Centurion® Card issued by a licensed third party. Cards issued by American Express or its subsidiaries are not eligible for this offer.
• This offer is made by Fastrack VIP Limited (“Fastrack VIP”) and it is for a 20% discount on Fastrack VIP Meet & Greet services for airport arrivals, departures and gate-to-gate connections (the “Meet & Greet Services”). The discount applies only to Meet & Greet Services and excludes taxes and other services booked together with the Meet & Greet Services such as luggage porter.
• To redeem this offer, contact your Card’s concierge service. You will need to provide to your concierge the travelers’ information and flight details. Your concierge will then request a quote from Fastrack VIP and if you accept the quote, your concierge will reserve the service for you. Your reservation is not confirmed until payment has been made.
• Offer valid only when you pay with your eligible American Express Card.
• Meet & Greet services must be booked at least 72 hours before your flight arrival or departure time and are subject to availability.
• Fulfillment of the offer is the sole responsibility of Fastrack VIP.
• Offer is non-transferable and is subject to change at any time without notice to you.
• Offer may not be combined with any other offer.
• Lounge access is subject to availability.
• For a full list of participating lounge locations, please visit https://www.loungebuddy.com/select/locations.
• Fulfillment of the services is the sole responsibility of LoungeBuddy.